The Bad Elf Flex Extreme
Bad Elf customers can achieve a submeter-level of accuracy for free with corrections from the SBAS satellites or RTK centimeter-level solution with cellular access to an RTK Network.
The Bad Elf Flex delivers a solid positional solution for field mappers of varying skill levels. The Flex is a range pole mounted solution or the user can handheld the device.
- Multi-constellation support (Beidou, Galileo, GPS, Glonass)¹
- SBAS capable (submeter accuracy)
- Multi-satellite frequency support
- Sunlight-readable display with integrated keypad
- Unlocked RTK Engine
- Centimeter-type² accuracy via a cellular connection to a base station or RTK network
- Works with Apple, Android, and Windows phones and tablets
¹ Number of constellations used depends on the number provided by the users RTK Network solution.
² Accuracy is dependent on satellite visibility, environmental conditions, access to RTK correction services, and distance from the RTK correction service location (baseline distance).